Luxury Property In Goa For Sale
All one can think about "GOA" are the pristine blue beaches married to the golden sand and perhaps a bottle of chilled beer, but is it really difficult to think of Goa beyond its beach life?
Being termed as one of the most crowded and commercialized tourist destination, Goa still boasts of its old world charm. But if you think you have seen all of it and want to explore something new in Goa then it is time to discover the history, discover Old Goa and discover Goa beyond beaches, alcohol and its trance party tag.
Think of Goa, and you think of a coastal escape with sights of flaring sands and azure waters coupled with gleaming sun. Although the smallest state in the country, Goa is India's "Pearl of the Orient" to the world.
From the Gothic Churches to the relaxed Beaches, from the mouth-watering Seafood to the charming River Cruise, the Portuguese state of India is filled with fun and glamour all the way.
Whether you're planning a family vacation, a quick weekend escapade with friends or looking to spend it with that special someone, Goa is the right answer.
Emgee Group offers you a quick guide on how you can spend your holidays in Goa while exploring the real way of life, its iconic churches, its tiny villages, and its mesmerizing Portuguese lanes/houses and of course, some delectable food.
Don't step out of Goa before you:
Beaches: Goa is most popular for its beaches right from the full-of-life party destinations to the peaceful and serene ones.
Forts: The ancient forts in Goa offer you the reminiscent time and take you back to the Portuguese and British Colonial periods
Churches: The iconic churches in Goa have been extremely popular throughout the Roman Catholic world with grand interiors that leave you awestruck.
1) Indulge in Water Sports: Windsurfing, Jet Skiing, Speed Boats, Scuba Diving & Snorkeling sets your adrenaline rushing and let out the adventurer in you.
2) Go on a dolphin spotting cruise: Dolphin watching tours are now a popular activity on the beach belts of Sinquerim, Candolim, Calangute and Baga, where you can hop on to a boat and venture out into the sea to watch the dolphins.
3) Try your luck at the Casinos: A state with abundant discos, nightclubs and clubs, is the perfect place for you to enjoy rolling the dice or spinning the wheel.
1) Vindaloo: Literally the hot favourite in Goa is the fiercely spicy Vindaloo. A gravy made using chicken, pork, mutton or prawns adds a distinctive flavour to your palate.
2) Bebinca: Try the popular Goan, East Indian and Mangalorean dessert, Bebinca, on your next visit. A pudding with 7 layers made of flour, eggs, sugar, coconut milk and cardamom-nutmeg powder makes each bite more exciting.
So when Goa displays the magnificence and exuberance of its Portuguese colony, enjoy it like a goanese. Wander lusting, are you?